CUSTOMMEDIA SDN. BHD. (CMSB)
Custommedia is an established software engineering company with ISO 9001:2008 & CMMi accreditation, specializing in customized software solutions for its wide-ranged clientele comprising governmental, banking, education, industrial, and the private sector. It has a firm I.T industry background, and is looking forward to expanding its business and operations using local and international expertise. Learn more about Custommedia through our web site at http:// www.custommedia.com.my.
In line with our dynamic growth and ongoing expansion, we are seeking high caliber individuals of professional and positive attitude, with self-motivation towards excellence to join us in the following position(s):
(To be based at Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, KL)
1) Posses Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / IT with at least 2 years experience in related fields. However, fresh graduate may apply for a Junior Analyst Programmer position.
2) Have knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Object Oriented Analysis And Design (OOAD).
3) Some experience with Enterprise System Development Project.
4) Experienced in either:-
(a) Software Developer - .Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or 2010, C#.NET & ASP.NET
(a) Software Tester - Quality Assurance (QA) & Audit, Quality Control and Testing, Test Procedure Development for Functional & Performance Testing, Scripting for Automated Testing Tool, and QC Analysis.
5) Added advantage to be well verse with Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 / MOSS 2007
6) Added advantage to be well-verse in server installation, troubleshooting and networking concept.
1) Able to display leadership potential and grow with the company.
2) Must have a positive attitude, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
3) Proficient in spoken English with good communication skills.
4) Able to work within a Project team and willing to travel to project sites (local or overseas).
5) Have appreciation of server installation, application, troubleshooting, and networking concept.
6) Have a positive attitude and self motivated.
7) Able to work with minimum supervision.
· To work under the direction of the System Engineering Head of Department / Quality Assurance Head of Department / Professional Service Head of Department
· To co-ordinate the activities of the project team to meet set objectives and department goals and obligations.
· To perform skilled technical work such as program design, module charting, coding, testing and assists in analysing program and maintaining data processing systems.
· To contribute to all stages of Software Engineering through the provision of analysis, design and supervision skills which enable a project to meet the customer requirements in terms of quality and timeliness.
· To recommend solutions which meet the customer's requirements.
· To participate in reviews of team members' work.
· To improve the Quality Management System (QMS) i.e standards and procedures, and to adhere to the in-built process in the company
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with a complete curriculum vitaé, contact telephone number together with a soft copy of passport-sized photograph to Finance & Administration Department or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.