Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (YTN) is offering 4 scholarships for PhD and 6 scholarships for Masters both in the areas of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology and Accountancy for postgraduate students at UNITEN, for the semester commencing in July 2010. The terms and conditions of the scholarships are as follows:
1. YTN will pay for the tuition fees imposed by UNITEN and living expenses of RM 2000.00 for Masters candidates and RM 2500.00 for PhD candidates
2. The study shall be on a full-time basis.
3. Age of applicants shall not be more than 30 years old at the commencement date of study.
4. Upon completion of study, students shall serve TNB or any institutions assigned by TNB for a period equivalent to twice
x the total duration taken to complete the course of study.
5. Scholarships are applicable for Malaysian
s citizens only.
6. Applicants must not be an employee (whether part-time, full-time or in any way employed) of any organization.
7. Duration of scholarships are as follows:
i. Masters Structure A (by research) – 1 ½ years
ii. Masters Structure B (by research and coursework) – 1 ½ years
iii. Masters Structure C (by coursework and project) – 1 ½ years
iv. PhD Structure A (by research) – 3 years
Please submit your CV and a covering letter before 1st June 2010 to:
Dean of College of Graduate Studies
Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Km 7, Jalan Kajang-Puchong