Services & Activities
Students / Alumni
At the UNITEN careers unit, it is all about how we can help our students & Alumni to upgrade their skills and prepare them to be market ready prior to completion of their studies.
How we help our Final Year Students
- We help our final year students in obtaining employment after completion of their
studies in this university.The unit also works on creating and maintaining a network with companies in order to promote our students.
- We put in extra effort in organizing self-improvement programs to prepare them to face the challenges in the future.
- We provide handouts, leaflets, pamphlets on
interview skills, resume writing tips and job application procedures
How we help our Alumni
- We work closely with graduates by assisting them to prepare a good resume and provide tips on attending an interview.
- We conduct Mock Interview sessions to ensure our graduates are well prepared and confident to attend an interview.
- We assist the graduates with working experience in obtaining better & higher level positions. We work closely with organizations and employment agents to seek higher level positions for experienced professionals.
- We work closely with recruitment agencies to post current job vacancies on our website for alumni to apply.
- We constantly send mails on trainings & other personal development programs for alumni to upgrade their skills.